Google-leeh Green Catalogs

Download APP
Google Catalogs--This free new app is setting the bar for going green across the board!

This app holds many name brand and consumer favorite catalogs, ranging from "women's Fashion & Apparel" to "Home". After browsing through the array of catalog options, with its clear HD picture, the catalog offers interactive features within. For example, you can click on lil' tags placed all over items in the catalog...it breaks it down to what the item is, how much, where you can buy it and if it's still available (click on either "buy on website" or "find nearby")--both sweet features!






Download APP
Catalogs via iPad--I first fell in love with this concept when I downloaded the IKEA app, free of course! (iPhone & iPad versions). This app lets you browse through Ikea's new Fall 2011 catalog and scroll beyond what the paper catalog can do!--I suggest Ikea branch off on this concept...for those green tech savvy shoppers, that come to Ikea already geared with their digital catalog in hand...maybe they get a one-time-free ikea bag to carry their purchased items home! You know, Green4Green kind-a-gig. I always forget my Ikea bags when I go to there, but I would never forget my digital companion! Just a thought :)






Both Apps
Rated: ROX GREEN Modernization